- Serves: 2
- Ready in: 12 hours
- Full fat Greek yoghurt, 500g
- Salt, a pinch
- In the yoghurt pot or a small bowl, combine the salt and yoghurt together.
- Place a sieve on top of a deep bowl and cover with a cheesecloth, muslin or thin tea towel. Pour the yoghurt mixture into the centre of the sieve.
- Tie the sides of the cheesecloth together to create a little parcel, either with a hair bobble or an elastic band. When it's secured, hang the yoghurt over the bowl from a little height for 12-24 hours to ensure that gravity can work its magic (I suspended mine under a book on my bookshelf).
- When ready, spoon into a small serving bowl to be eaten on toast, as a dip with zaatar and extra virgin olive oil with a mezze, or cover and refrigerate and eat within two days.